7.27.2011

marie claire - august










Ok I know I've been a very bad blogger lately..please forgive me!! How much are you loving this spread from Marie Claire's August issue? I'm obsessed with the Dolce & Gabbana look I'm a sucker for sequins! (note: I just made it the background on my computer) Fall, which is my favorite season, is on its way and I'm ready to welcome it with open arms. Yes the thought is bittersweet with winter soon to follow but let's pretend that won't happen for now. I apologize for making you think about winter in July... On a positive note, I recently celebrated my birthday with the most amazing people I know - family and friends of course! Everyone made it so perfect I couldn't have asked for more, I'm trying to take photos of my lovely gifts to share with you all so stay tuned :) 

.pic via FashionGoneRogue.

1 comment:

  1. the rise of fall.. genius title! supported by decadent interior!

    ReplyDelete