7.04.2011

style strut snapshots


Modern Vintage Wedges available at Winners $129

House of Harlow flats available at Winners $99

Leopard Print Envelope Clutch available at Zara $60 (SALE)


Took some snapshots while shopping last week, wanted to share my style finds with you all :) So the wedges featured above are the best purchase you could possibly make this summer, they're nude so you know they'll go with everything and anything and who doesn't like to strut their stuff in a beautiful wedge?! I swear I could wear mine all day and night and you wouldn't hear a peep about how uncomfortable my shoes are.
Next find the velvet flats, now I should mention that fall is my favorite season the layering, the cool yet sunny weather, the new collections!!! So I suggest you add a little drama to your wardrobe with new fabrics in deep jewel tone shades and purchase these flats (I would have but unfortunately they weren't available in my size)
Finally, the leopard print suede clutch. In love with it and totally regret not buying it but c'est la vie. I must point out my favorite part the gold closure such a simple yet beautiful detail.  

PS I went to Ottawa for Canada Day and saw Will & Kate! Will post more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment