6.22.2011

Beyoncé - dazed & confused







Fierce, stunning and scorching hot! Beyoncé for the July issue of Dazed & Confused rocking designs by Gareth Pugh, Haider Ackermann, Stefano Pilati for YSL, Tom Ford, Givenchy and Marc Jacobs for Louis Vuitton. 
Loving the retro beehive and turquoise eyeshadow, this retro glam look reminds me of her Why Don't You Love Me video, which is one of those songs you can't help but get into regardless of who's watching (i.e. sitting alone in traffic singing at the top of your lungs...true story lol)
So for your own enjoyment, as well as my own, I've attached the video below. ENJOY!



PS I have to mention how much I love the turquoise one shoulder dress, that thigh high slit is freaking fabulous!


.pic via FashionGoneRogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment