6.14.2011

sole mate - jeffrey campbell riddle wedge

During a recent shopping trip I spotted these wonderfully amazing and crazy Jeffrey Campbell Riddle Paint wedges! Want them. Need them. Got to have them immediately!!! Anyways, I exercised some self control and postponed my purchase. However while searching for my new obsession online I came across another pair of amazing splatter paint heels below. Gorgeous right? They're sold out everywhere but I must point out that they look very similar to the Alexander Wang Dakota lace-up booties that I've drooled over many many times online AND in person.

My new sole mates - Jeffrey Campbell Riddle Wedge $180

Jeffrey Campbell Mildred Paint Shoe - SOLD OUT

Alexander Wang Dakota Lace-Up Bootie In Cement $390 - ON SALE at alexanderwang.com


.pic via solestruck.com,alexanderwang.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment