8.24.2011

luxe vs. less - glitterati


During my last trip to New York I purchased some pretty amazing Beatle inspired boots at Top Shop and couldn't help but notice all the glitter this season. As many of you already know I love to sparkle and due to my obsession with all that glitters, I believe every girl (or guy) needs a little (or a lot) sparkle in their wardrobe which brings me to this segment of LUXE vs. LESS


  Miu Miu Sneakers $450 & $585 
Over the top? YES, but so necessary!

  

Giuseppe Zanotti Glitter Boots - $895

Top Shop Glitter Boots - $160
aka the newest addition to my shoe collection!
 

Alice+Olivia Gizelle Glitter Platform $295      Top Shop Gosford Glitter Mary Janes $120


And last but definitely not least Miu Miu's Glitter Finish Pumps $630....sigh



.pic via Fashion Gone Rogue, T Magazine, Aldo, Google, Alice+Oliva,Top Shop, Net-a-Porter.

No comments:

Post a Comment