10.31.2011

july luxe box - loose button








JULY LUXE BOX included;
1. Stella McCartney Stella In Two Peony Perfume - First thing to remember is that perfume does not smell the same on everyone. This scent is fresh and feminine and smells like, you guessed it, peonies! I very much enjoyed it and pretty much used up the entire sample. Like I mentioned before, perfumes are a tricky thing so check it out at your local department store or Sephora.
Overall Rating: 10/10

2. Essie nail polish in Material Girl - Loved this color, the perfect vampy red for fall. Great application, not at all runny like some of their other shades. 
Overall Rating: 10/10

3. Proclaim Argan Hair Oil Treatment - This product claims to provide intense shine and help eliminate frizz. I'm not quite sure if it provided intense shine, but overall this product was fairly good. I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, it was quite strong but it disappeared after I finished my blow-dry. Although I enjoyed this product I must confess that I'm a huge Moroccan Oil fan and if it came down to it Moroccan Oil would get my vote. However, Proclaim is a great less expensive alternative.
Overall Rating: 7/10


4. Trucco eyeliner pencil in Ivy - I'm not very colorful when it comes to my eyeliner, I'm more of a basic black kohl eyeliner kind of girl so this product wasn't entirely useful to me. I did try it and will say that the color is very rich and application was smooth.
Overall Rating: 9/10 (based on application and quality, not color)


Loose Button news - they've started a referral program! Once you sign up you can invite friends and earn free luxe boxes. You can sign up using the link below
http://luxebox.loosebutton.com/friend-sign-up?referrer=ZmFjZWVhOWM=

.Photography by Maciek Wilkos.

No comments:

Post a Comment